Home Fire Sprinklers Save Lives! ACFCA recommends homeowners install a home fire sprinkler system. When seconds count, home fire sprinklers provide confidence in you and your loved ones’ ability to survive a home fire event. Green Research has found homes with a fire sprinkler system reduces the environment impact caused by a fire.
Any house, any community, any water supply – home fire sprinklers make our communities safer. #HomeFireSprinklerWeek
Living With Sprinklers is Easy
- Fire sprinklers require almost no maintenance and only work when you need them.
- Do a simple flow test about twice a year or have your sprinkler contractor do it for you.
- Occasionally do a visual inspection of the controls and sprinklers.
- Use a padlock to keep the water valve in the ON position.
- Teach your children fire sprinklers are not toys and should not be played with.
- NEVER hang anything on the sprinklers, even temporarily.
- Do not paint the sprinklers. And if you hire painters, make sure they know not to paint them.
- Don’t block the sprinklers with furniture or fabrics. If the spray is blocked the sprinkler cannot put out a fire.
- Most important, DON’T WORRY. Sprinklers are not complicated.
Home Fire Burn Faster
Today, home fires burn quickly and faster. Fire sprinklers provide time for you, your family, and friends to escape.
Cost of Fire Sprinklers
Home Fire Sprinkler System Service/Installation Companies
A message from California State Fire Marshal on Home Fire Sprinkler Systems
Learn More about Home Fire Statistics from the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
Read the Home Fire Sprinkler Fact Sheet to see the benefits on fire sprinklers.
Click here to add your own text